Wednesday 23 January 2013

Blogging

I have started this blog because like most other teenagers, I feel like all my life events and my opinions are of great interest to the rest of the world, (and like most other teenagers, I am deluded).

I don't know what I'll post about, but ill try to make it at least slightly interesting for those of you who actually care. 


I, like most other teenagers, had a tumblr. If you had/have tumblr you know that its rare to find a blog with actual writing content and that your own blog consists of pictures of things you like/want/need. For those more popular tumblers, you may have the occasional asks! Get you! 


(I wasn't one of them people)


So blogspot. Hello. This will, guaranteed  be a blog of just another teenager. But, like most other teenagers, I think I'm different. I think that my individuality will carry my through. 


But who am I kidding? 


I'm just another teenager  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment