Tuesday 29 January 2013

Education for the Nation!!

Sixth form is a lingering presence in my life and will be for the next 18 months approximately. I am a first year/year 12 so I am not nearly as sick of my life as those one year further in than myself. I feel for you. I have it coming, I know. And I know that my year 12 problems will seem trivial to year 13s and uni students. But again, my opinion and my problems are clearly the most pressing and important pieces of information as I am a teenager.

There is sooo much I could write about Sixth form. So I'm going to break it down over the next couple of blog posts. Its a big topic. MY HOT TOPICS FOR SIXTH FORM ARE...

  • Subjects, classes and workloads
  • Fashion
  • Breaks, lunches and free periods
  • 10 best and worst things about Sixth Form
I think 4 is enough.

These posts are for my 7 viewers (or 1 viewer who has visited 7 times) if you are looking forward to Sixth form, I will try to be as honest as possible, even if it means frightening you away (sorry not sorry); if you are a fellow Sixth former, you can relate to these posts (if not leave a comment :)); or if you are past the days of sixth form and want to re-live those GREAT (not so great) days. I aim to please.

So please keep posted (nice little blogging pun there) for my insightful and honest opinion on Sixth form.

Happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment